An 1860s home built entirely of fieldstone, with sweeping circular staircase. The Carriage House, the Inn’s main banquet room, overlooks the front lawn, canopied under majestic 100-year old walnut trees. The Inn Veranda offers a beautiful view of the Heritage Garden and its many splendours. Common areas include a full-service bar lounge and reception room.
A beautifully renovated 150-year-old barn with 3 fieldstone fireplaces, comfortable lounge, open loft, and large dance floor. A spacious licensed patio overlooks the rolling farm fields, enclosed with split rail fencing, and is lit with white lights offering a magical twinkling of light, not to compete with the stars!
THE GARDEN HOUSE
Special features include wrap-around windows that can open to enjoy the fresh air and an evening breeze, but fully air conditioned and heated too. The main room features a mocha ledge rock wall, fieldstone fireplace and spacious dance floor leading to the outdoor patios and an outdoor fireplace. Step into the Orchard and enjoy cocktails and hors d oeuvres “Al Fresco” or sit and listen to the restful sound of water spraying from the nearby fountain
- An experienced Event Coordinator to assist you prior to and on the day of the function
- Standard ivory linen tablecloths and napkins, oil lanterns, tables & chairs, with options to upgrade
- Decorated fireplace mantles, and planters and urns filled with flowers throughout the growing season
- Wait Staff and Bartending Staff
- Licensed bars
- Assistance with transportation arrangements
- Free guest parking