FACILITY RENTAL FEE
Exclusive Use of The Main level of Historic Strathmere Inn
featuring the Carriage House, Veranda and Common Areas. An 1860’s home built entirely of fieldstone with sweeping circular staircase and hearths. A beautiful outdoor ceremony site canopied under majestic 100-year old walnut trees – Mother Nature’s Outdoor Chapel, with arbour, bench seating and signing table.
|Flat Rate Facility Fees when booking the Inn|
|Saturdays & Holidays||Minimum 40 adults||$1,995|
|Long Weekend Sundays||Minimum 40 adults||$1,395|
|Fridays and Regular Sundays||Minimum 30 adults||$1,395|
|Regular Monday to Thursday||Minimum 15 adults||$ 795|
The maximum capacity for the Inn is 65 guests for dinner and 100 guests for a reception.
Exclusive Use of Strathmere Lodge
a beautifully renovated 150-year-old barn, with 3 fieldstone fireplaces, comfortable lounge, open loft, and large dance floor. Also included is a charming outdoor ceremony site, with arbour, bench seating and signing table, overlooking rolling farm fields.
Or Exclusive Use of The Garden House
with wrap-around windows, 2 fieldstone fireplaces, comfortable lounge, large dance floor, and a beautiful blend of wood and mocha ledge rock walls. A tranquil outdoor ceremony site overlooking the woods and fruit orchard, with arbour, bench seating and signing table.
|Flat Rate Facility Fees when booking the Lodge or Garden House|
|Saturdays & Holidays||Minimum 110 adults||$2,995|
|Long Weekend Sundays||Minimum 80 adults||$2,495|
|Fridays and Regular Sundays||Minimum 50 adults||$2,495|
|Monday to Thursday & Luncheons||Minimum 50 adults||$1,295|
The maximum capacity for the Lodge is 250 guests for a cocktail reception or 225 for dinner. The maximum capacity for the Garden House is 225 guests for a cocktail reception or 200 for dinner.
FACILITY RENTAL FEE ALSO INCLUDES:
- One king bed guest room for the wedding night (evening weddings only)
- Ceremony Site – Complete set-up of an outdoor ceremony (from Apr 1-Oct 31), and indoor fireside ceremonies for inclement weather and winter weddings
- An experienced Wedding Coordinator to assist you prior to and on your wedding day
- Standard ivory linen tablecloths (90” round), napkins, oil lanterns, standard dishware, tables & chairs
- Year-round lighting indoors and out
- Beautiful Country Gardens and Landscaping for photographs throughout the 200-acre estate
- Decorated fireplace mantles, planters and urns filled with flowers throughout the growing season to decorate the entrances of every facility and ceremony site
- Friendly and efficient staff for our licensed bar and catering services
- Free guest parking
Tents can be added to all facilities for larger weddings.
Strathmere offers ½ price facility fee & reduced minimums
for last minute wedding bookings (within the next 5 months)